Just for the record, I am addicted to Starbucks.
I’ve heard from former Starbucks employees that you can basically make up a drink with the ingredients they carry, but I have never seen a list of what the secret drinks are. My search is over! And my addiction lives on. Special thanks to the Starbucks employee who decided to share their secrets with the rest of us common coffee drinkers in the world.
Starbucks Secret Menu
- Biscotti Frapuccino - This is a typical frapuccino but it has a biscotti blended inside. You will have to purchase the biscotti separate when you are checking out, but you can have it in any flavor frap. it blends unto tiny cookie chunks that adds a delicious little crunch to your frozen coffee.
- Red Eye - This is a shot of espresso in regular drip coffee.
- Black Eye - This drink has 2 shots of espresso in regular drip coffee.
- Green Eye - This drink includes 3 shots of espresso in regular drip coffee.
- Poor Mans Chai Latte - Order a Chai Tea Misto with extra foam, two tea bags, and half cinnamon and half vanilla syrup.
- French Pressed Coffee - If you want coffee served fresh from a French press you may have it with any variety in the shop.
- Chocolate Cream Frapuccino - This is a frapuccino made with chocolate syrup and chocolate frapuccino base.
- Cake Batter Frap - Order a vanilla frappucino and ask for both the vanilla bean and almond flavorings. It will taste just like cake batter.
- Crunchberry Frap - Flavored like the crunchberry cereal, this is a strawberrys and cream frappucino with hazelnut flavoring.
- Strawberry Blended Lemonade - Although this had been taken off the menu, most locations will still blend the strawberry flavoring with lemonade for you.
- London Fog - This is made with vanilla flavoring in Earl Gray Tea.
- Zebra Mocha (also called a Tuxedo or Penguin Mocha -marble mocha macchiato-) - This is a mix of the white chocolate and regular chocolate mochas.
- Red Tux Mocha (also called Bleeding Penguin) - The same mix of white chocolate and regular chocolate mocha with raspberry flavoring.
- Captain Crunch - Strawberries & creme frappe with a pump of caramel, two pumps of toffee, one pump of hazelnut & two scoops of chocolate chip.
- Neopolitan Frappucino - Ask for a strawberries & cream frappucino with some vanilla bean powder & a pump of mocha.
- Raspberry Cheesecake - Order a white chocolate mocha (iced, hot, or as a frappe) & add a few pumps of raspberry.
- For a chocolate turtle flavor - Any drink that has mocha, caramel, & toffee nut.
- For a French vanilla flavor - Any drink that has half toffee nut & half vanilla.
- Oreo Frappucino - Ask for a double chocolate chip frappe with white mocha syrup instead of the regular mocha.
- The Nutella - order a Cafe Misto with a pump of chocolate, a pump of hazelnut with caramel drizzle. For the sweet toothed people, you can also ask for a caramel drizzle inside the cup.
- Super Cream Frapp - Ask the barista to blend some whipped cream into the drink so that the drink will be more smooth than icy. this works especially well for the mocha frappuccino.
- Three C’s - Order a cinnamon Dolce latte with a pump of caramel & a pump of chocolate mocha syrup.
- Chocolate syrup - Order a pumpkin spice latte with chocolate syrup for a drink that tastes just like pumpkin chocolate chip bread. It also tastes great in frappuccino form.
This list is wonderful! Alright Starbucks lovers - go nuts!